Thursday, November 18, 2010

Penzey's Order

Yesterday I got my order from http://www.penzeys.com./ I wanted some ground cardamon and I was not going to pay almost $8 at Food Lion for it. i have heard that Penzey's has great products so I decided to give them a try.  I thought their prices were great. You can get a small amount of a spice or blend to try and if you like it you can order a larger amount.

I made mashed potatoes last night and seasoned it with their seasoned salt and my family really liked it.  Next I am going to make some homemade cocoa with the cocoa I received.  Yummy!!

P.S. Penzey's has a bunch of stores that you can shop at instead of ordering online.  I had to call them to order because their site isn't completely set up yet.  They just opened a store in Raleigh last week.  Maybe I will get there someday.  It's about 2-2 1/2 hours from here.

No comments: