Almond Banana Pancakes at Marks Daily Apple. Sophia didn't care for them. So I came up with my own recipe.
1/2 c almond flour
1/4 c coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder (buy Rumford Baking Powder, no aluminum ***)
1/2 tsp maple extract
1 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 c sour milk - I add a T of vinegar to milk to sour it - you can use buttermilk also
Olive oil for cooking
1. Mix dry ingredients in medium bowl.
2. Mix wet ingredients in small bowl.
3. Mix together and place a SMALL amount on frying pan coated with oil.
4. Carefully flip when pancake is firm.
5. Enjoy....With some butter and a drizzle of honey.
You may need to add a little more milk to the batter if the flours soak it all up!
I ate a bunch of these and did not feel like I needed a nap afterwards!
*** Why is there aluminum in baking powder?? That is just stupid.You don't need it to bake or cook with. Why add another bad thing to your body! I have been using this brand for over 26 years. It's great!!