Friday, December 17, 2010

PIG by James Villas

I got this book at the library the other day and I LOVE it.  I am fascinated by the recipes.  I want to go to the butcher and buy some pork and cook!!  I maybe trying one of the recipes for dinner tonight.  I haven't decided which one yet, but it will be my next post!!

http://www.amazon.com/Pig-Southern-Table-James-Villas/dp/0470194014/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_1/187-7432316-8905016#reader_0470194014  This is the table of contents.

Here are some names of the recipes: Bacon Waffles, Baked Pork Chops With Spiced Applesauce Glaze, Seared Pork Tenderlion With Bourbon-Molasses Glaze (I would make this one tonight if I had the tenderloin!!), Country Ham Potato Bread and many more.

Get this book you will love it, especially if you love pork!!!

No comments: