Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Roasted Preserved Oranges

 I bought a huge bags of oranges the other week and they didn't get eaten.  OK< what am I going to do with them so they don't go to waste. Then I thought of a post that Julie did. She used lemons.
http://dinnerwithjulie.com/2010/01/23/sweet-preserved-roasted-lemons/  I did the same thing that she did.  Don't use too much sugar because it burnt on to my baking sheet.  This is what I ended up with.


I put some in a jar and have some left for my biscotti recipe that I plan to try.

Looking pretty good.  Hope the biscotti turns out.

Yesterday I had a horrible cooking day.  I made a pecan pie and it didn't work.  I messed up something. Then I made baked pasta.  I must have over cooked the pasta and it was ruined.  But that was yesterday.
Today's a new day and onto new things!!

No comments: