Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting there...

Yesterday I bought some items from the internet.  As I learn more about eating Primal I realize there are food products out there that are not available in the stores here.
I ordered Almond Flour, Coconut Milk and Coconut Flakes so I can make some different recipes from people's blogs.
I broke down and ordered The Primal Blueprint so I will be able to understand more about this way of life.
I am enjoying reading what others are writing and if I like their blogs I will add them to my blogroll!

I am having a hard time finding regular sparkling water so next time I get to Trader Joe's I think I will get a case!!  Everything in the stores nearest me are already flavored and who knows what those flavorings are made of!!
The other day we went to BJ's and they didn't have the ground pork I bought the last timeto make my sausage recipe.  Today I lucked out and found it at Food Lion.  Big Surprise...

No comments: